This fall GGIS is working with 50 regular people to tell their stories of the awesomeness of God. Has God brought you through a storm, delivered you from sickness, or done something amazing for you? On November 1st, GGIS will release and publish its new book, “My God is Awesome: 50 Testimonies of the Awesomeness of God.” The first 50 applicants will have their story converted into a full-length book. GGIS Publishing will do the following:
1. Interview you to hear your story.
2. Write your story for a chapter in the book.
3. Market, promote, and publish your book.
4. Give each applicant a free copy.
5. Give royalties whenever the book sells.
1. Record a video of yourself giving a quick summary of your story telling why it should be put in the book. (20 Seconds.)
2. Post the video on GGIS Publishing Facebook page found here: GGIS Publishing
3. Be one of the first 50 people to post a video.
Deadline to tell your story is October 16th. Don’t wait to tell your awesome story. Contact [email protected] for more details.